Type of cut: ground veal
Yield: 6 to 8 portions
Degree of difficulty: easy
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 8 minutes
Cooking method: simmering
- In a bowl, combine all meatballs ingredients, except for the bocconcinis.
- Make meatballs of approximately 30 g (2 tbsp) each. Flatten to a patty and place a bocconcini on top. Fold the patty to cover the bocconcini entirely. Make a meatball and place on a plate. Proceed in a similar way for the remaining meatballs.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil on medium. Cook the meatballs for 8 to 10 minutes while stirring occasionally. Drain on a paper towel.
- In a saucepan, heat the sauce and basil on medium.
- When ready to serve, add the meatballs to the sauce.