Type of cut: ground veal
Yield: 4 servings
Degree of difficulty: easy
Preparation: 25 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
Cooking method: simmering
- In a bowl, mix the ground grain-fed veal, eggs, Italian parsley, ground parmesan and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper. Shape the seasoned meat into meatballs of uniform size.
- Coating your hands with olive oil will make rolling the meatballs easier.
- Bring the chicken stock to the boil and add the meatballs.
- Let the stock simmer to poach the meatballs for about 10 minutes or until they rise to the surface.
- Add the zucchini and cook for 1 minute
- Serve immediately with ground Parmesan cheese.