Type of cut: cutlets
Yield: 2 servings
Degree of difficulty: easy
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
Cooking method: stir frying
Preparation in 4 easy steps
- In a frying pan, heat 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil on high and quickly brown the grain-fed veal cutlets on both sides.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
3. Deglaze the frying pan with the wine to recuperate all the meat juices.
4. Add demi-glace sauce and cream.*
Season to taste. Top with mushrooms.
* Note for the sauce: for a creamier sauce, whisk in butter (at the end of cooking, remove pan from heat, add a dab of butter, mix well and serve).